Recipe: Tasty "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy

"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy.

"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy You can have "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of "BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy

  1. You need 1 1/3 cups of very warm water.
  2. It's 2 Tbsp of 2% Milk.
  3. Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Salt.
  4. Prepare 2 Tbsp of White Sugar.
  5. Prepare 2 Tbsp of Margarine.
  6. You need 3 3/4 Cups of White Flour (Bread Flour).
  7. You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Yeast.

"BreadMachine" Bread.. So yummy instructions

  1. I added the ingredients to the Bread Machine, and closed the lid. Theres a quick bread setting, on the machine I used that setting. W this recipe I didn't use special bread machine yeast I used the original type. I will try the recipe for just buns see how they bake out.. as well when I try my pizza dough I'll post it here also.. ;).
  2. .
  3. Hey Cookers.. so i was making bread the other day. N I forgot to add my margarine in before my flour... (remember I had mentioned it "kneads" to be put in the bread machine insert exactly like its written) 😁... So, realizing I missed the 2tbsp of margarine after the other "wet" ingredient, but before the flour N yeast.. I added it in, but was on top of the flour..
  4. Theres a picture of the "bread blow-out" due to a change in order on the recipe. And the other picture we can see its a fluffy, puffed out, loaf. It was awesome. So what I did was cut the deflated loaf in half. We made garlic bread! So... Win‐win.. 😁.

Komentar